Wednesday, October 14, 2015

October 1 and the Lion King

October is here and I'm thrilled! I got to meet Dave's wife Diana (I call her Dedi)  and his daughter Aubrey yesterday. They told me that today I get to see the Lion King.

I can't believe it!

Dedi drove me to downtown San Jose in a real car. Even better I was on the dashboard and could wave at all the people along the way.

Dedi picked Dave up at his work and before I knew it we were downtown at the San Jose Center for Performing Arts.

Dave carried me proudly and introduced me to many of the people walking to the show.

I think some of them thought I was part of the show judging my the surprised looks on their faces!

Before the show started, I looked out the corner of my eyes and saw people searching for #Cyclomonkey on their phones. I really am famous!

Thank you Todd for giving me my well deserved publicity.

Oh, by the way, the show was fantastic! I was scared in parts but Dave and Dedi held me close.

We couldn't take pictures inside but here's a shot of me hanging out in the lobby area!



No comments:

Post a Comment